Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stanley Cup Finals - NHL Playoffs

If we were to go by my previous predictions of the final two teams I would be cheering for the Devils to win it all. But honestly I am torn.
First of all where the heck did the Kings come from?! Seeing them lift the Cup would be sweet.
Then again it would be pretty awesome to see a Brodeur win it as a 40 year old goalie.
I haven't watched any [besides highlights] of the playoff games since the Penguins were eliminated but I think I will tune in to the finals.

I'm going to pick the Kings to win it all, just because I have to pick. I just have a gut feeling about them.  I'd be be fine if the Devils win too. I think game 1 will show which way this series will go.

Now that I have said that I feel like I should comment on this, While the men watch.
I don't know where to start or what to say about this. The whole idea of this bothers me. I'm a fan of hockey. Don't get me wrong, I make comments about the players, who's cute, who's not. But I watch the game for the game!
...seriously I have tried to write this at least 5 times. Long story short, I might tune in, but can't see me listening to them the whole game. Maybe I'll have more to say after I see what they have to say.
~believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment